Ethical Trading Policy
We recognise the responsibility that we share with our suppliers to source products in an ethical manner. We want our customers to be confident that the people who produce our products are treated fairly and are not exploited or exposed to unsafe working conditions.
Our Ethical Trading Policy is a core element of our commitment to buy and sell our products responsibly We ask all of our suppliers to sign up to our Ethical Aims, which are based on the ETI Base Code.
We have included our Code of Conduct below so you can see the commitment and importance we place on ethics in all our supplier relationships.
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour is not used
- Living wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination is practised
- Regular employment is provided
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed